An outstanding patient experience.
Our trained staff doesn't just care for injuries, they care about you.
BreakThru is a medical withdrawal management service located within Crescent Regional Hospital.
Clients who have problems with drugs or alcohol are medically stabilized and managed on a medical/surgical unit, just like any other patient recovering from surgery or other medical conditions, preserving dignity and confidentiality.
Using a multidisciplinary team approach, withdrawal symptoms and medical comorbidities are medically managed throughout the withdrawal period, ensuring safe and effective medical outcomes.
We offer an innovative medical collaboration between the hospital and community referral partners so that we can establish a personalized aftercare discharge plan. Clients are then followed for one year to determine recovery outcomes.
BreakThru is devoted to focusing on integrity and quality to create a healthier and better life for those impacted by substance use and/or abuse.
- Provide a safe withdrawal
- Reduce immediate withdrawal symptoms
- Prevent complications
- Provide withdrawal management that preserves the patient’s dignity
- Establish the immediate aftercare discharge plan
- Measure patient outcomes
BREAKTHRU PATH TO RECOVERY:
- Safe, comfortable, private and confidential hospital stay on a medical/surgical unit, just like any other patient recovering from surgery or other medical conditions.
- Provide the safest environment for withdrawal from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Medications administered based on each individual’s substance of choice and medical history to promote comfort, prevent complications and alleviate pain using evidence-based treatment.
- Exceptional 24-hour care administered by highly skilled doctors and nurses with a lower nurse-to-patient ratio than other treatment facilities.
- An immediate aftercare discharge plan for each patient is established in the continuum of care for successful remission or recovery.
- BreakThru staff will follow up with all patients at one, three, six and twelve month intervals to determine level of remission, sobriety and engagement in treatment to measure patient outcomes.
Covered by most major insurance carriers, Medicaid and Medicare. Other financing options are available.
Call today for a complimentary screening. 469-297-5447
OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY
Physical therapy can help you enjoy an active life as a part of your overall health plan.
Whether you are an elite athlete or just want to participate in everyday activities, working with a licensed therapist can relieve pain and increase mobility so you can get back to the things you enjoy.
At Crescent Regional Hospital, we make it convenient to get the treatment you need. Whether you’re dealing with back, shoulder or knee injuries, or require professional orthopedic treatment, our staff is trained and certified to assist you.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment. Ph. 817-203-0814
Our multi-specialty clinic serves a wide range of medical needs while delivering expert care.
The clinic specializes in gastroenterology, and wound care management; collaborating with referring physicians to achieve optimum care results for our patients. Our Specialty Clinic can assist a patient in renewing their state of health with an initial consultation, testing, and follow-up visits; as an outlook on great health.
The Specialty Clinic is staffed with physician experts. The clinic staff includes a team of trained physician assistants and licensed vocational nurses. There is a wide range of health services offered:
- Gastroenterology – specializes in minimally invasive treatments focusing on diseases of the digestive system; a number of diseases including stomach, colon, rectum, and esophagus
- General and Gastrointestinal Surgery – including appendectomy, bowel obstructions, cholecystectomy, colostomy, hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel
- Podiatry – dedicated to improving foot health and healing foot-related issues
- Neurology – providers evaluate and treat a wide range of neurologic conditions
- Pain Management – provides services for all types of pain conditions; we accurately treat your pain with personalized care
- Sleep Medicine – diagnosis studies and management of various sleep disorders or clinical conditions that occur during sleep and that disturb sleep; such as obstructive sleep apnea, excessive daytime sleepiness, insomnia, and narcolepsy.
- Wound and Ostomy Clinics – provides care for patients with wound that do not heal for various reasons; dedicated to care of chronic and non-healing wounds
We understand the need for an interdisciplinary approach to treating all types of acute and chronic wounds.
Our wound care staff offers a full-time outpatient program that focuses on specialized and compassionate care while providing our community with the most advanced and comprehensive treatment.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment. Ph. 469-297-5471
INDIVIDUALIZED CARE AND TREATMENT
After an initial assessment, our Wound Care Specialist will determine each patient’s personalized treatment plan. We can optimize healing results by accurately identifying why a wound will not heal, and by evaluating the patient’s overall health. Our experienced team also provides comprehensive patient education to prevent wounds from recurring.
WOUND CARE CLINIC SERVICES
- Arterial wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous wounds
- Traumatic and surgical wounds
- Other advanced or complex situations
COORDINATION OF CARE
- Vascular Services
- Surgical Services
- Pain Management
- Rehab Services
- Dietary Services
- Home Health