Planning ahead for your loved ones.
We are committed to providing expert care—safely and effectively.
We understand that visits from family members and friends are an important part of the healing process.
To continue to keep you, our patients and our staff safe during the ongoing COVID pandemic, CRH has updated the hospital’s Visitor Policy. We recognize this is a stressful time for you and your family and we appreciate your help and understanding.
If you would like to visit an inpatient, we recommend that you call the inpatient unit prior to visiting to make sure it is a good time to visit.
- Minimizing the number of people on the hospital campus at any one time
- Minimizing the number of people any one individual is exposed to throughout the day
- Promoting physical/social distancing
If you have any questions, please speak with a staff member.
While you are in the hospital:
- Visitors must wear this mask at all times while in the hospital.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after visiting a patient
- Remain in the patient’s room for the entire visit.
- Please do not eat or drink while you are in a patient’s room as this requires you to take off your mask
- Please exit the hospital directly and quickly upon leaving the patient’s room
Before visiting a patient, please speak with the patient's nurse or clinician to determine the best time to visit or to discuss the number of visitors or any unusual visiting circumstances that might require special arrangements.
Visitation privileges will not be limited or denied based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Visitors may include a spouse, adult child, parent, close relative, friend, domestic partner, and both different-sex and same-sex significant others. Same-sex parents shall have the same access as different-sex parents for their minor children.