Staff Facilities Tech
Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital & MOB’s in good repair. Minor electrical work, mechanical repairs, plumbing repairs, HVAC, and other duties relating to maintenance are the primary duties. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas
• Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the Facilities Department.
• Assists in maintaining and repairing HVAC controls and associated equipment to maximize efficiency levels in all environmentally controlled areas.
• Performs urgent corrective, routine and requisitioned repairs of electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems as required.
• Performs maintenance on equipment and systems as required.
• As required, assists in maintaining electrical wiring and emergency generator systems. Inspects and tests equipment/systems.
• Performs preventive maintenance duties to all physical structures of hospital and complies with all building safety codes. This is to include facility equipment and associated controls.
• Assists in replacing, installing, repairing and testing electrical circuits, equipment, appliances and lighting systems as required.
• Maintains routine records of all inspections, preventive maintenance and repairs performed on any equipment or system.
• Performs manual duties as requested (i.e., moving supplies or furniture, replacing light bulbs, removing trash or scrap material).
• Reads blueprints, interprets instructions and prepares specifications.
• Works day, evening or night shift as assigned.
• Ability to do work on his/her own with only normal supervision.
• Ability to work well on his/her own and to inspect facilities and equipment.
• A working knowledge of fire alarm and signal systems.
• A thorough knowledge of how to use and maintain plant tools and equipment.
• Knowledge and observance of safety precautions.
• Participates in performance improvement and information management activities.
• Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) with three (3) years related experience in the maintenance field. Must have valid driver’s license.
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MANUALLY
Click Download to open the fillable job application in a new tab.
Go to File > Save Page As > PDF
to save to your computer.
Once your application and resumé are ready, Click + Select to select your application from where it is saved.
Submit and then repeat process for resumé.
Click Submit after you upload your application.
Include your name in the title of each document you upload. List all desired positions on the application, if more that 1.
Why Crescent regional Hospital?
At Crescent Regional Hospital, our goal is, and always has been, to cultivate a community of doctors, nurses, and administrators to breathe new life into a previously dying hospital as to provide a continuum of care for the communities of Lancaster, DeSoto, and all surrounding areas. Unwavering in our vision and determined to not just be a choice in healthcare, but the choice in healthcare we need to hire the best from the community as to give the best care for the community.
Being of relative size to the communities we serve, both in staff and structure, allows us the ability to collaborate with and learn from one another as a means to provide treatment which is extensive, thorough, and specific to each patient. And because our internal culture is one of recognizing individual strengths and accomplishments, everyone gets their deserved moment to shine. As members of the Crescent Regional Family, we build one another up because we understand when we strive, our patients and community thrive which perpetuates us all into excellence.
We thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Crescent Regional Hospital and look forward to working with you when you become part of the Crescent Regional Family!