Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas
• Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Housekeeping Department.
• Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
• Completes work assignments in a timely manner.
• Utilizes the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
• Uses and maintains equipment properly.
• Assists visitors with directions whenever requested.
• Always introduces self to patients, families and visitors.
• Reports safety hazards as appropriate.
• Transports trash and hazardous waste to appropriate disposal area.
• Replenishes supplies.
• Follows all infection prevention and control practices, including Standard Precautions, Transmission-Based Precautions and hand hygiene.
• Maintains set quality standards when performing job duties.
• Works day, evening or night shift as assigned.
• Ability to do work on his/her own with normal supervision.
• Observes safety precautions at all times.
• Maintains and ensures age-specific precautions.
• Performs all aspects of assigned tasks in a manner that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
• Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
• One to three (1-3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MANUALLY
Click Download to open the fillable job application in a new tab.
Go to File > Save Page As > PDF
to save to your computer.
Once your application and resumé are ready, Click + Select to select your application from where it is saved.
Submit and then repeat process for resumé.
Click Submit after you upload your application.
Include your name in the title of each document you upload. List all desired positions on the application, if more that 1.
Why Crescent regional Hospital?
At Crescent Regional Hospital, our goal is, and always has been, to cultivate a community of doctors, nurses, and administrators to breathe new life into a previously dying hospital as to provide a continuum of care for the communities of Lancaster, DeSoto, and all surrounding areas. Unwavering in our vision and determined to not just be a choice in healthcare, but the choice in healthcare we need to hire the best from the community as to give the best care for the community.
Being of relative size to the communities we serve, both in staff and structure, allows us the ability to collaborate with and learn from one another as a means to provide treatment which is extensive, thorough, and specific to each patient. And because our internal culture is one of recognizing individual strengths and accomplishments, everyone gets their deserved moment to shine. As members of the Crescent Regional Family, we build one another up because we understand when we strive, our patients and community thrive which perpetuates us all into excellence.
We thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Crescent Regional Hospital and look forward to working with you when you become part of the Crescent Regional Family!