Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas
• Prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets.
• Prepares and delivers items as requested by patients or departments.
• Maintains tray line in a clean, neat and organized manner, restock, reset trayline
• Prepares special diet foods as necessary.
• Delivers food carts to patient care units. Returns carts to kitchen at designated times.
• Load and washes dishes
• Washes specified items by hand, i.e., pots, pans, knives.
• Disposes of trash and garbage in appropriate manner and as needed.
• Puts clean dishes and utensils away.
• Mops floors as scheduled and as necessary.
• Cleans walk-in refrigerators and storage areas.
• Assists in preparing salads, desserts and nourishments.
• Performs special cleaning duties as assigned by the Manager of Food and Nutritional Services.
• Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
• Treats patients and families with respect and dignity.
• Observes infection prevention and control practices at all times.
• Participates in departmental performance improvement activities.
• Assists in orienting new employees to department.
• Works hospital cafeteria food line and restocks salad bar as needed.
• Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred
• 1 year of hospital and food service experience.
• Appropriate certification from the health department for food handling.
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MANUALLY
Click Download to open the fillable job application in a new tab.
Go to File > Save Page As > PDF
to save to your computer.
Once your application and resumé are ready, Click + Select to select your application from where it is saved.
Submit and then repeat process for resumé.
Click Submit after you upload your application.
Include your name in the title of each document you upload. List all desired positions on the application, if more that 1.
Why Crescent regional Hospital?
At Crescent Regional Hospital, our goal is, and always has been, to cultivate a community of doctors, nurses, and administrators to breathe new life into a previously dying hospital as to provide a continuum of care for the communities of Lancaster, DeSoto, and all surrounding areas. Unwavering in our vision and determined to not just be a choice in healthcare, but the choice in healthcare we need to hire the best from the community as to give the best care for the community.
Being of relative size to the communities we serve, both in staff and structure, allows us the ability to collaborate with and learn from one another as a means to provide treatment which is extensive, thorough, and specific to each patient. And because our internal culture is one of recognizing individual strengths and accomplishments, everyone gets their deserved moment to shine. As members of the Crescent Regional Family, we build one another up because we understand when we strive, our patients and community thrive which perpetuates us all into excellence.
We thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Crescent Regional Hospital and look forward to working with you when you become part of the Crescent Regional Family!