ER Monitor Tech
Provides indirect care in the department setting. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Meets communication needs of the department. Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities.
Full Time: Nights, 7PM -7AM
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas
• Approaches family and visitors in a kind and professional manner.
• Gives explanations and verbal reassurances consistently to family and visitors.
• Interacts professionally with co-workers and other healthcare providers.
• Fosters communication between multiple disciplines on the behalf of the patient.
• Answers the telephone and intercom in a timely and polite manner.
• Communicates ideas for improvement to the unit manager/charge nurse.
• Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
• Provides patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
• Organizes and manages activities to show consideration of the unit as a whole.
• Communicates information about dysrhythmias to the charge nurse and primary care nurse.
• Demonstrates competency in interpreting dysrhythmias.
• Assists in recording information for performance improvement activities.
• Runs and posts rhythm strips at the specified times.
• Demonstrates knowledge of computer system.
• Accepts additional assignments willingly.
• High School diploma or the equivalent.
• Monitor technician certificate (includes successful completion of dysrhythmia recognition course).
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MANUALLY
Click Download to open the fillable job application in a new tab.
Go to File > Save Page As > PDF
to save to your computer.
Once your application and resumé are ready, Click + Select to select your application from where it is saved.
Submit and then repeat process for resumé.
Click Submit after you upload your application.
Include your name in the title of each document you upload. List all desired positions on the application, if more that 1.
Why Crescent regional Hospital?
At Crescent Regional Hospital, our goal is, and always has been, to cultivate a community of doctors, nurses, and administrators to breathe new life into a previously dying hospital as to provide a continuum of care for the communities of Lancaster, DeSoto, and all surrounding areas. Unwavering in our vision and determined to not just be a choice in healthcare, but the choice in healthcare we need to hire the best from the community as to give the best care for the community.
Being of relative size to the communities we serve, both in staff and structure, allows us the ability to collaborate with and learn from one another as a means to provide treatment which is extensive, thorough, and specific to each patient. And because our internal culture is one of recognizing individual strengths and accomplishments, everyone gets their deserved moment to shine. As members of the Crescent Regional Family, we build one another up because we understand when we strive, our patients and community thrive which perpetuates us all into excellence.
We thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Crescent Regional Hospital and look forward to working with you when you become part of the Crescent Regional Family!